Communication Read more [...]
Event Category: Education, Training & Workshops
Communication without violence is a simple and powerful way to communicate with others. This method changes how we communicate with each other and even bạkẖwdmạn, and it is very precise, disciplined and extremely loving.
On the 30th of May, join us at the women’s organization in the ongoing health seminar with an introduction topic on loving and non-violence communication skills.
We will be able to show you the best of the world. We will be happy to see you.
How to Register
Call to register.
Fees: Free for members
About event organizer:
• To strengthen Iranian women, Iranian families, and all of the members of the Iranian-Canadian community, and to facilitate a head start in their new lives
• To defend, protect, and advocate for the human and legal rights of Iranian women
• To improve the social, economic, and educational opportunities of Iranian women
• To promote solidarity among Iranian women and women from diverse communities and backgrounds
• To provide venues for profiling Iranian women‘s literary, artistic and entrepreneurial capacities
• To facilitate and encourage civic participation to achieve success and equity
• To secure public support for the enhancement/repeal of legislation by the government to protect the human rights of Iranians in Canada
• To establish collaboration with likeminded, not-for-profit, and socially responsible organizations and government agencies"